Fun & GamesMute sound
This competition has now closed!
£150 of National Book Tokens to be won!
To celebrate Jacqueline’s 100th book this year, our friends at National Book Tokens have made a very special gift card featuring illustrations by Nick Sharratt! They can be spent in bookshops everywhere and on any book of your choice – including all of Jacqueline's books!
So if you need any to complete your collection, or just want to spruce up your bookshelves, we’ve got the perfect prize for you. We’re giving away £100 of National Book Tokens to one lucky winner. Plus five runners-up will each receive a £10 token! The winner and five runners-up will also receive a copy of Opal Plumstead before it hits the stores!
For this competition we want you to design your own Jacqueline themed Book Token! All you need to do is draw your design in a rectangle shape, take a photo of it, upload it to the Gallery here, and we’ll pick our favourites.
Closing date: Midnight on 25th September 2014! Good Luck!
£100 of National Book Tokens plus an exclusive pre-publication copy of Opal Plumstead
This competition has now closed!
Competition Terms & Conditions
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 12 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of The Random House Group Limited (the promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition. The promoter cannot accept entries from entrants aged 11 or under and parents or guardians must enter on their behalf.
3. The closing date for the competition is 6pm on 25th September 2014. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Responsibility will not be accepted for lost or damaged entries, whether due to system error or otherwise. Proof of entering the competition is not proof of the promoter’s receipt of entry. One entry per person, multiple entries will not be counted.
4. The main prize £100 of National Book Tokens and a pre-publication copy of Opal Plumstead. Five runners-up will receive a £10 National Book token and a pre-publication copy of Opal Plumstead.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the prize with or without notice.
6. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 1 week of the closing date.
8. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 1 week of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
9. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to send you prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
11. The winner’s name will be available upon the promoter’s receipt of a stamped addressed envelope.
12. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
13. The promoter is Random House Children’s Publishers UK, 61-63 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London W5 5SA.